Friday 15 June 2007

Whatever Gets You Through The Day

For the last year the Live Drive has kicked of every morning to the mellow intro notes of a Gomez' track from Bring It On, Love Is Better Than A Warm Trombone. And for the last 8 months I have been Muttering on a weekly basis that I want to change it. It's just a little too bleary eyed and laid back for what 7am feels like these days. I've been trolling through endless artists trying to find something just a little more Positive and Up Beat, without being too jarring for the Just Up.
Well I have found something old for my new opener. It's called Whatever Gets You Through The Day by Irish band The Radio (one of them used to be in RollerSkate Skinny ) and more importantly the track I have chosen featured on Greys Anatomy (I discovered this afterward but it sits OK with me)
What does it sound like??? Tune in Monday Morning at 7......

No comments: