Sunday 17 June 2007

Nuthin to do with me

This rather fab piece of graffiti greeted me Friday morning on my way into the Civic Offices, so I made a special trip back over the weekend to grab a shot before it get's removed. It made me realise that in the time I have been broadcasting from here I have never seen graffiti on this wall, or indeed anywhere else on the building, either it has been done and removed pronto or it is policed in some way.
Until this gets scrubbed, there is my name in Bold Yellow, nothing to do with me , but I kind of like it. I'll take another shot of the wall when it get's cleaned and we can see if DCC do a better job of cleaning the graffiti on their own building than they do around Stoneybatter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite thing about this is the banner over the top that reads:

'Sorry Sarah I'm Boorrd!'

Now, if boredom can bring THAT sort of devotion...

Dave's Dilemma said...

I'd be inclined to disbelieve you...but for the fact that "ugly one" is written below it...even I wouldn't say that about myself....lol

Critical Junk said...

Thanks for highlighting that Dave's dilemmma, much obliged...really....I was studiously ignoring it.