Thursday 7 February 2008

The Desktop


Rapture Ponies started this and Rick has followed suit, so in the spirit of copying people, this is my current desktop. I am about to switch to Leopard so no doubt it will change soon.
The Picture is of Astronaut Thomas. P. Stafford, with the NASA mascot Snoopy, taken prior to the Apollo 10 Mission in May 1969. On that particular mission the Command Module was called "Charlie Brown" and the Lunar Module was called "Snoopy"
I know it's a little nerdy but could care less.

2 comments:

ScotchCait said...

I love this! I never heard about Snoopy up in space!

Hmmm... the space thing seems to be a pretty common one! i like it!

but more than that i love the sleekness of your mac! It's beautiful...

I just had a look at Leopard it looks so hot right now!

Yay! :)

Sarah said...

You're right about the space thing...some people say that peoples desktops usually represent places they would rather be, like a tropical beach or with their little kids etc. That doesn't make any sense in the context of the space theme....unless we're aliens...?