Tuesday 27 May 2008

My Left Foot

I'm hobbling around on crutches at the moment due to an unfortunate interaction between my foot and some gravelly road. You don't know what you got until it's gone, as Pete Setera might say, I am sorely missing full use of my left foot.

I am supposed to be going to Art Basel next week so it is possibly an injury of disastrous proportions unless I can get better faster stronger, so I am following the proscribed RICE with dicipline.
That's Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation, for those of you who might suffer my soft tissue damage fate.

PS Why do so many people spell my name wrong??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you sister, not only do the spell our names incorrectly when you call to make a restaurant reservation the bright spark at the end of the phone, upon being given our name, goes "and your SURNAME????"

Luckily my time at anger management camp has taught me to handle this correctly...

Your poor spaags...

Sarah said...

It's just one Spag actually.
On the subject of names I get called Sarah-Francis, in a Mary-Jane kind of a way all the time. I'm kind of used to it.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing, hope the foot is all better soon! :)

And i get the name thing constantly, most people think i made it up.

Sarah said...

Let me guess, Rapture is your first name and Ponies is your surname?
Foots almost 100% better now!!