8 random facts have been demanded of me by Le Catch, by way of being tagged, He got it of Una who got it of Rick.
It's a kind of meme and there are rules, but I am breaking the rule posting bit and the tagging bit. (a small voice inside says sorry)
Here are some random facts about me.
1. I am completely allergic to Lamb, Mutton, Goat and Sheep Cheese. Cafe Bar Deli is a particular minefield.
2. When I was in school studying grammar was out of fashion and off the curriculum, words like noun, verb and adjective are mysterious to me.
3. Stephen Spielberg once sent me a Christmas card.
4. I collect fridge magnets but I no longer have a magnetic fridge (darned integration) so now they just live in a little box.
5. I briefly dropped out of college, got dreadlocks and hitch hiked to Europe with two friends, a guitar and a tambourine. I survived by busking even though I could only play one song, Talking About A Revolution By Tracy Chapman
6. I spent half my SSIA on a single piece of Art, it's amazing.
7. My first record was an Elvis Compilation, I was obsessed, then I loved Prince (still do) Nowadays I just like a whole bunch of stuff, I miss the singular focus of having one musical hero.
8. I hate Soaps, really really hate them.